Profits of Ukrainian men and women in January and February of 2019 have already been released because of the formal data solution Ukrstat.
The common wage that is monthly February 2019 in Ukraine had been 9429 hryvnia, or 352 US Dollars.
- The greatest wages have been in Kyiv (Kiev) town, where workers have a pay check of 14,513 UAH ($543).
- The cheapest salaries come in Chernivtsi: 7186 ($269).
Only 1 region has normal wages surpassing UAH 10,000: Donetsk, where employees are bringing house 10,512 hryvnia each month.
USD values are approximate.
Ukrainian women make even less. Wages by industry
Historically, the wages of females are less than men’s salaries, to help you assume that women make about 12per cent significantly less than the average wage for the location (the essential difference between profits by sex is all about 24%, Segodnya reported).
It may be much more apparent once we glance at the salaries by industry. Usually lots of Ukrainian women can be utilized in training and health solutions, that are compensated because of the government to get the remuneration that is lowest.
This is how the image by industry is wanting (in hryvnia and USD ):
- Air transportation: 24,559 (919)
- Finance and insurance coverage: 18,197 (681)
- Information and communications: 16,447 (615)
- Experts, technology: 14,433 (540)
- Public administration and defence: 12,393 (463)
- Liquid transport: 10,860 (406)
- Warehousing and transportation: 10,537 (394)
- Production: 10,430 (390)
- Land transportation and transport via pipelines: 9,722 (363)
- Wholesale and trade that is retail repair of automobiles, motorcycles: 9,641 (360)
- Construction: 8,401 (314)
- Administrative and help: 7,914 (296)
- Property: 7,887 (295)
- Arts, sport, recreation and entertainment: 7,585 (283)
- Agriculture, forestry and fishing: 7,504 (280)
- Education: 7,467 (279)
- Libraries, archives, museums, other social tasks: 6,647 (248)
- Wellness: 6,375 (238)
- Accommodation and meals solution: 5,999 (224)
- Postal and courier: 5,460 (204)
- Other solution activities: 8,453 (316)
You can find lies, damn lies, and data. Don’t forget another neat statistical trick:
Just businesses with 10 or maybe more workers come in the state statistics that are ukrainian. Smaller businesses where workers usually are getting just the minimum wage aren’t when you look at the image.
Presently the formal minimum wage is 4,173 UAH each month ($156). Some individuals do earn just a minimal income and there are many them, particularly the people who will be struggling to find better jobs. Quite a few are females.
Therefore, the true wages of females in Ukraine are also less than these industry-defined figures provided by Ukrstat. Unless your sweetheart is within the administration, where profits are much higher, this woman is probably using house lower than the wage that is average.
Individuals in Ukraine make around USD 2 each hour.
When you look at the 2nd quarter of 2018, this is one way much Ukrainians earned each hour, by town (UAH):
- Vinnytsya: 56
- Volyn: 52
- Dnipropetrovsk (Dnipro): 62
- Donetsk: 74
- Zhytomyr: 55
- Zakarpattya: 60
- Zaporizhzhya: 61
- Ivano-Frankivsk: 58
- Kirovohrad: 51
- Luhansk: 57
- Lviv: 58
- Mykolayiv: 58
- Odessa: 57
- Poltava: 59
- Rivne: 55
- Sumy: 53
- Ternopil: 52
- Kharkiv: 53
- Kherson: 50
- Khmelnytskiy: 53
- Cherkasy: 54
- Chernivtsi: 51
- Chernihiv: 51
- Kiev (region): 64
- City of Kiev: 94
Another basis for values in USD searching better during the brief minute could be the trade rate: United States Dollar dropped somewhat as a result of presidential elections. The 2nd round associated with presidential elections is planned for 21 April 2019, also it’s most most most likely Ukraine are certain to get a spain brides brand new president. In September 2018 the change rate ended up being over 28 hryvnia for 1 USD, while now it is below 27 hryvnia for 1 USD.
Information: Official statistics by Ukrstat. Calculation of United States buck values during the price 26.72 hryvnia per 1 US Dollar.